Title: Very Easy Picture Knits
Learn how to create your very own unique picture knits and choose from over 50 colourful designs and motifs. This easy to use book explains everything you need to know in order to produce wonderful decorated knitwear and accessories for you and your family.
• Explains all the essential tools and techniques, from casting on and joining in new yarn to assembling and finishing your piece
• Step-by-step photographs and diagrams clearly show how to work the stitches, from basic stockinette stitch to ribbing and seed stitch
• The directory of motifs includes flowers, animals, birds, nursery motifs, alphabets and a wide range of themed designs
• Each featured motif is graded according to levels of expertise and includes simple row-by-row instructions and easy-to-follow colour charts
• Simple projects show how to incorprate knitted designs into baby blankets, cushions, beanie hats, scarves, bags and sweaters.
Available through Sally Milner Publishing in Australia and New Zealand only. No. of pages:
280 x 215mmColour type:
Milner Craft SeriesImprint:
Sally Milner PublishingISBN:
978 1 86351 342 5RRP:
Motif index. Kntting know-how. Picture knitting. Adding embroidery. Adding texture. Adapting designs. Motif gallery.
kntting picture embroidery texture designs motif